LEARNING: TIER 1 COURSES
God loves you. That is the theme of this first set of courses. When students have completed Tier 1, they will have a basic understanding of Jesus’ life, God’s love for them, the attributes of God and God’s plan for salvation. When students are done with this introductory coursework, they will be able to describe what happened in Jesus’ life, identify verses that point to who God is and describe the Gospel to those around them. They will also understand who they are in God’s eyes: men and women worthy of God’s love.
Tier 1 Courses
Tier 1 Courses
Who Are You?
This course introduces students to the truth that God loves them and assures them that if they follow Christ, they can experience a new, full life through Him. The course centers around the big questions in life from a biblical perspective: “Who am I?,” “Why am I here?” and “Where am I going with my life?” (Also available in Spanish)
- Lesson 1: The Big Questions (Click to View a Sample)
- Lesson 2: Who Am I?
- Lesson 3: Where Am I Going?
Great Truths of the Bible
This course discusses and explains the central truths of Christianity. It contains 12 lessons that teach 50 great truths found in the Bible. (Also available in Spanish, Swahili and Mandarin)
- Lesson 1: What the Bible Teaches Us about God (Click to View a Sample)
- Lesson 2: How We Can Learn about God
- Lesson 3: The Creation of Humanity and Its Fall into Sin
- Lesson 4: Only God Can Save Humanity from Sin
- Lesson 5: Jesus Christ, Our Savior, Is Truly Human and also Truly God
- Lesson 6: What the Bible Says about Salvation
- Lesson 7: What the Bible Says about Following Jesus as Our Lord
- Lesson 8: The Holy Spirit and the Christian Life
- Lesson 9: What the Bible Says about Relationships
- Lesson 10: What the Bible Says about the Church
- Lesson 11: What the Bible Says about Failures, Frustrations and Faithfulness
- Lesson 12: The Kingdom of God and the World to Come
Survey of the Bible
This course demonstrates how the sixty-six books of the Bible fit together to tell the story of how God saves His people from sin through Jesus’ life, death and resurrection. It contains 14 lessons that teach 30 key ideas. (Also available in Spanish, Swahili and Mandarin)
- Lesson 1: The Drama of Redemption (Click to View a Sample)
- Lesson 2: The Fall into Sin
- Lesson 3: A Promise to Redeem
- Lesson 4: Saved to Serve
- Lesson 5: Land of the Promise
- Lesson 6: The Beginning of the Royal Line
- Lesson 7: God Sends His Messengers
- Lesson 8: God Remembers His People
- Lesson 9: The Way of Wisdom
- Lesson 10: Songs to God
- Lesson 11: The Perfect Servant Arrives
- Lesson 12: My Redeemer Lives!
- Lesson 13: Living for the Lord
- Lesson 14: Hope of Glory