LEARNING: TIER 1 COURSES
God loves you. That is the theme of this first set of courses. When students have completed Tier 1, they will have a basic understanding of Jesus’ life, God’s love for them, the attributes of God and God’s plan for salvation. When students are done with this introductory coursework, they will be able to describe what happened in Jesus’ life, identify verses that point to who God is and describe the Gospel to those around them. They will also understand who they are in God’s eyes: men and women worthy of God’s love.
Tier 1 Courses
Tier 1 Courses
The Three Big Questions
Who Are You?
This course introduces students to the truth that God loves them and assures them that if they follow Christ, they can experience a new, full life through Him. The course centers around the big questions in life from a biblical perspective: “Who am I?,” “Why am I here?,” and “Where am I going?” Also available in Spanish, Swahili, Mandarin, African French, Thai, and Nepali.
- Lesson 1: The Big Questions (Click to View a Sample)
- Lesson 2: Who Am I?
- Lesson 3: Where Am I Going?
Who Is Jesus?
This course provides an overview of the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus. It teaches students the good news that Jesus was not just a teacher or a prophet; He is fully God, fully man, and the reigning King over all creation.
- Lesson 1: A King Is Born (Click to View a Sample)
- Lesson 2: Jesus Shows the Way
- Lesson 3: The Journey to Jerusalem
- Lesson 4: Jesus Saves the World
What Is the Bible?
This course provides a foundation for reading and studying the Bible. It contains an overview of the Bible’s story and structure, offering guidance to those who are new believers or who have had no previous exposure to God’s Word.
- Lesson 1: The Story of the Bible (Click to View a Sample)
- Lesson 2: The Old Testament
- Lesson 3: The New Testament
- Lesson 4: Spending Time in God’s Word
Great Truths of the Bible
This course discusses and explains the central truths of Christianity. It contains twelve lessons that teach fifty great truths found in the Bible. Also available in Spanish, Swahili, and Mandarin.
- Lesson 1: What the Bible Teaches Us about God (Click to View a Sample)
- Lesson 2: How We Can Learn about God
- Lesson 3: The Creation of Humanity and Its Fall into Sin
- Lesson 4: Only God Can Save Humanity from Sin
- Lesson 5: Jesus Christ, Our Savior, Is Truly Human and also Truly God
- Lesson 6: What the Bible Says about Salvation
- Lesson 7: What the Bible Says about Following Jesus as Our Lord
- Lesson 8: The Holy Spirit and the Christian Life
- Lesson 9: What the Bible Says about Relationships
- Lesson 10: What the Bible Says about the Church
- Lesson 11: What the Bible Says about Failures, Frustrations and Faithfulness
- Lesson 12: The Kingdom of God and the World to Come